Tuesday, April 26, 2016

New things

Some big things have happened since my last blog post. Here's the breakdown ...

We adopted a retired sled dog - His name is Joe. Joe is 8 years old and has been a shelter dog for a while now. It's sad people skip over older dogs but their loss is our gain! We're all adjusting great!

Vegan ramen is amazing! So far I've tried Miso, Tortilla, and "Chicken". About $2 a pop, they are perfect for a quick snack. Adding left over veggies is great to jazz up the Miso and Chicken, and is a nice way to use up stuff that might get tossed out otherwise.

The snow has melted just about everywhere, and spring is bursting from underneath!

Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Vegan Chocolate Protein - I like this for the time in-between no longer full from breakfast but I'll be hungry in no time so let's get to the gym sharpish. About 20 minutes after this, I'm ready for my pre-workout, and able to hustle a good workout.

Aaaaaand...I woke up last Saturday to punch 47 in the face. I'm a little older, and a bit more tired than I used to be but, life is good! I'm making better choices for myself and my family, and feel better mentally and physically than I have in probably the last 20 years.
                                                           
Go vegan! Have more birthdays. Enjoy life more fully. Live genuinely.

xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment